Thursday, December 27, 2012

Barbie - Forest Grey






Good evening everyone :) well i am back from long vacation finally able to have time :D i do have few lenses that i need to review :), anywho how are you doin? did you have a great holiday? as for me yes yes :D i eat a ton.. >.< oh this winter weather  just makes me want to eat all the time! we actually have white christmas for the first time  its beautiful :) . I love snow and we have  ALOT right now, tomorrow  me and my dear cici gonna go sledding or  something fun for sure :D. moving on the lens lens.
i won this lenses so im pretty happy i got on the 24th of dec. hehe my xmas present :D ty uniqso!

So i got this lens at ♣♣♣UNIQSO♣♣♣ as i have said before they are wonderful lens store :). and i actually got my lens for free since i won the contest ( photo contest ) so i suggest you guys should check their FACEBOOK They have  photo contest every month and they have  a lot of sales right now :).




COLOR/DESIGN ♣♣♣♣♣/♣♣♣♣♣ i LOVE  the color of this lens  it is grey and they blend in well in my dark brown eyes.its beautiful odd design  the black rim arent thick but still it gave me that big  eyes effect, the  design is beautiful the black stripes blend in my eyes and they grey color peek through on my eyes gives that shiny SPARKLY effect !

COMFORT ♣♣♣♣♣/♣♣♣♣♣ I love it absolutely comfortable dont have problem with it , doesnt dry  out my eyes either which is awesome.

ENLARGEMENT ♣♣♣♣♣/♣♣♣♣♣ This is pretty awesome even though it dont have that thick black rim this still are big lenses that gives  me that dolly  eyes effect. :)

OVERALL :   i love this lenses it is probably one of my favorite grey lens :) it enhance my dark brown eyes and compliments and damn it sure  made me HAPPY :p..



 1 lens in
  without flash
  with flash

















thank you  hope this help  xoxoxoxxo ;D

Angel Wing Heart