Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mimi Cafe Cappuccino Gray Review


HI!! well its been awhile .. i been really  busy with life .. its quite weeeeeee ya not gonna tell what happen its not important. but anywho here is the review of this lens i got this at http://www.koreabigeyes.com  okay it was on sale for 11 bucks ... I WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE LENS in that store again they just fucking suck! sorry to people that purchase  and went smooth . my experience they just suck  they didnt reply with my emails  asking about the lens and everything  and the funnny shit they sent me  an email info about the shipping about my lens AFTER  I ALREADY GOT MY LENS thats pretty fuck up.  I do not recommend there site ! so if you wanna buy this  lens  purchase it in ♣UNIQSO♣  they  are way better! and they are very nice people.. :D.. moving on  the review hehee

COLOR AND  DESIGN ♣♣/♣♣♣♣♣ Okay im dissapointed ofcourse :( this lens looks super adorable  but since i have dark brown eyes it blend in well .. its solid BLACK than gray :(  DESIGN didnt show up as well  but oh well i think the colors or design would show on lighter eyes .. man that sucks for me ..

COMFORT ♣♣♣♣♣/♣♣♣♣♣ its amazing :)  it doesnt move around weee love that for sure.

ENLARGEMENT ♣♣♣♣♣/♣♣♣♣♣ This look huge on my eyes :D just like my first black lens  .. this one even looks bigger i think :D

Overall  i like it since it give me that big  ginormous eyes  lol.. but ya if your  eyes are dark brown like mine and you want gray lens  I WILL NOT RECOMMEND this lens at all.. hope this help thank you all .. xoxoxoxoxo

















Angel Wing Heart