Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Prodigurls - LV Black Review (16.mm)

Well hello , hallo! musta? how are you? hehehe hope you guys are having a great day and night :o .. as for me its quite a good  day pretty quite busy day at work weee but now home and ^.^ enjoying  my night chilaxing and talking to my friends :0 .. yush i got a life a little hehehehe..
 So anywho this lenses i got  @ ♥♥♥Uniqso♥♥♥  !!! I Love the store/lens site  and i have always got my lens in awesome condition :) and they are just wonderful when it comes to customer service .. ( ya ya i always say that everytime but its true ^.^) so moving on  review review;
     This is my first black circle  lens  and the reason is  i just wanna try it and see and i wanna have wide variety of circle lens :P i like playing with them ..not often. but when i do i enjoy it very much .okay ill hush and get moving on the REVIEW whoopie hehee.

Manufacturer : The Prodigurls
Diameter : 16.00mm
Water content : 42%
Sold as : Per pair , with a normal lens case
Base Curve : 8.60
Replacement Period : within 12 months

COLOR & DESIGN ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ I love it ! It sure is black hehe it blend in my eyes so it made my eyes have that puppeh/doggy eyes , it also  gives that shiny effect on my eyes its really neat . the design is just like a big limbal ring  cant see it on my eyes since my are dark brown . lighter eyes itd probably show more and i think  lighter eyes with darker lens their natural eye color pop :D and looks awesome ^.^.

COMFORT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ wow! this lens is superb .. probably the most comfortable lens i own .. i just couldnt feel it in my eyes at all like ZERO.. it pretty incredible for me  because  actually wore it 7 hours straight without eye drops or anything and it was amazing i was like O_O holycow! didnt know i wore it that loong.. i mean 7 hours probably not long for others but for me YES. 

ENLARGEMENT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ It is quite huge hehehe it definitely gave me that unnatural big eyeballs, anime eyes  :D, alien eyes .. what ever you wanna call it .. Dolly look :) hehe.

OVERALL ♥♥♥♥♥ I highly recommend this lens just because it does give you that puppy eyes effect.. and i thinks its beautiful  :D and its my first black lens  hehe it quite rare  since i love colorful lenses and i actually am inlove with this lens  , my favorite right now ^.^.thank you very much :D Hope this help  have awesome night /day!!!xoxoxoxoxo

IF YOU WANT THIS LENS :CLICK HERE








 its quite huge hehehe
 without flash
 with flash










HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!
Angel Wing Heart