Sunday, August 12, 2012

I.fairy Casper Brown Review (16.2mm)

Hi everyone good evening! how's  your  weekend?  Mine was pretty darn good :) . went out on friday and got drunk .. that  fun lol >.< but the next morning was not fun coz  had really bad hangover X__X weee. I promise myself i will never drink ever like that again  because I cant handle it :D. but anywho hehe  review review .. I got this lens at ♣♣♣UNIQSO♣♣♣  Like i always said before they are one of my favorite lens store :D they are awesome :)..
Manufacturer : I.fairy (SUNnBON)
Diameter : 16.20mm
Water content : 42 %
Sold as : per pair with a normal lens case
Base Curve : 8.60
Replacement Period :within 12 months

COLOR /DESIGN ♥♥♥♥♥/ ♥♥♥♥♥ I absolutely  love  it! I think its beautiful ! Its noticeable its mix with  purple color outside (the limbal ring )and the brown inside  darker tone  to lighter brown /yellow .Its pretty damn unique :) surely the design stands out :D when i saw it I just have to have it ^___^ .Outdoors it stand out more and the beautiful colors more noticeable.

COMFORT  ♥♥♥♥/ ♥♥♥♥♥  This lens amazingly comfortable, it glide in my eyes  but the only thing is about 4 hours my eyes start to itch a little and dry .  so yea had to put eye drops  then its all betta!

ENLARGEMENT  ♥♥♥♥♥/ ♥♥♥♥♥ I.FAIRY lenses are huge so yes definitely gave me that dolly unnatural effect :).  big anime eyes :D, alien-ish , bug eyes weee.

OVERALL I love this lens , so yes i highly recommend if you want that unique design and  make your eyes pop hehehe :D or just plainly  DIFFERENT :).

YOU CAN GET THIS LOVELY LENS : HERE!!!








 without flash
with flash











have a nice day :) heheh lol
Angel Wing Heart