Sunday, June 24, 2012

DollyEye Violet lens EOS Review (14.2mm)


Diameter : 14.2mm
Water Content : 38~42%
Power Range : 0.00 to -10.00
Life Span : 1 Year
Manufacturer : EOS
Hi good evening ya all!! hehe im back hehe omg  its a long ass week i have so much work to do at WORK and i still have a lot tomorrow .. its pain in my booty hehehe.. well anywho its been a great week its productive week for me  did a lot of driving  and practice im getting there but still need more practice im scared of highways and traffics freak me out  alil >.< ( yes im a dork i still dont have my license  but im trying soooooo hard hehehe ) hopefully the end of summer ill get it or latest end of fall that gives me a lot of time. just hard when i have work monday to friday to have time to practice .. but gotta do MUST have license !! so how are you all weekend? next week for me be a nice week :) im going to see my friend and we are going to the zoo  eeee excited for that .. and  since its  july 4th soon i am going to do a review with  a  american flag make up that someone sent me :D hopefully it will come out great okay since im  a beginner with make up.. that all about it hehe..

So this lens i purchase it @ ❁ LENSVILLAGE❁   They were on sale for only 15 bucks !  thats pretty awesome meow! lensvillage is growing  and  they are having a lot of sales right now you guys should check them out if you want this lenses :) ** ALL DOLLYEYES ARE 15 bucks thats pretty darn nice price  and i seen on there  shipping  the FEDEX is alot cheaper which is really suprising coz seriously other store/lens sites  are like  much more expensive so go check them out:) .. i wasnt paid  or anything lol.. i bought this lens with mah own money . i personally think its good deal :) got my lens in time and awesome condition so its  great! so okay here are my opinion eeee ..

COLOR/DESIGN ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ Its super bright just like my blue ones  , opaque and sure stands out  really good for cosplaying , i love this since its really VIOLET  its  solid color so it pops out .. the EOS series are  great  they are  Bold lenses that are great if you want something that shows up very well on your eyes. this shows up on any different eye color too , i had a friend she  have this lens and she have blue eyes its shows VIOLET the only thing would show up is your  eye pupil.so ya i think thats incredible. hehehe

COMFORT  ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥  they are comfortable for  me they are alil thicker than my I.FAIRY lenses but they are good . i usually here bad reviews about comfort about this lens but to me its good its not as smooth as my i.fairy lenses but  way better than my other Geo lenses. DO remember we have different eyes so it might be comfy for me and to you might not. the only thing too since the pupil hole is tiny u well see that violet halo  going on when u move your eyes  but its not bad at all ( now thats my own opinion)  :):):)

ENLARGEMENT ♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ Its not that big of lenses so it doesnt really give you that BIG eyes hehe but does a little . this lenses are not  bigger than my natural iris..  :)

OVERALL i love this lens its pretty awesome eeee sure change  your eye color and pretty darn bold and this one arent freaky atleast for me .. now the pink one are freaky youll see that be my next review eeee hehehe.. p.s i will post more pictures  just i wanna post something this week too so im like constant with my blog >.<.. Take care everyone :) and have awesome night!















Angel Wing Heart