Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kimchi Mermaid Green ( 16.mm)



ill finish this sometime i been busy putting up videos >.< weeee x__X and been busy week with work and sickness whoopie..

Hi hi!  Haller♥ well finally im able to make time and write shit.. lol just kidding.. i been really sick late and sure my blog isn't all interesting and crap im LEARNING :) .... itll improve somehow sometime lol ** I HOPE**  .. soo How are you  guys?  its thursday   and im happy since its FLYDAY tomorrow woweeee... i dont really like work right now i have  a * biatch supervisor* o.O she's very annoying, everybody have problem with her  ( so am I >.<) ... i guess thats what happen when your old and you are all alone ... Excited on memorial day ? what  ya all plans?meh i dont got no plan  but but i really wanna go to the zoo see animals :D .. I love ANIMALS .. well  yes i love them..hmm  im not so much fan of reptiles though :)..

Anyway ill stop yapping with nonsense lets go down to business lol! *_*  this particular lens I personally like it and always wanted so when i won UNIQSO photo contest i got the purple one to see >.< and i wub it but the purple isnt  really bright or bold.. still the design is quite bold so that makes me like it (*_*) ....
 you guys can purchase this lens @ ♦♥♥UNIQSO♥♥♦  they are one  of my favorite circle lens :) so i highly highly recommend them .. they have awesome customer service which is a MUST! and  the lens comes in safe and  great condition  .. great lens prices :)  so its win win :)  I ♥♥♥♥♥ UNIQSO

COLOR/DESIGN ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥  I  love this one its  really  bright/ noticeable . the design is  like fishscales  ( ya thats why its called mermaid lens = fishy? hehe)  green shows quite bright on my dark eyes  this green has a tint of blue too.  if you look at it closely.. THIS is quite bold lens and a unique design  i highly recommend it :) .. if your like me likes to try all kind a lenses ..there is nothing about this lens that is  NORMAL...

ENLARGEMENT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥  It is huge  just like the I.FAIRY LENSES  so yes definitely give you that bug eye / dolly eye / alien eyes effect

COMFORT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ Kimchi brand lenses are amazingly comfortable! ( my own experience and opinion but do remember we do not have the same eyes ).Even though this is huge they dont move around and they do fit my eyes  which is all good :)..

Overall  I LOVELOVELOVE this lens  i hope this help :) thank you  have wonderful night!






















Angel Wing Heart