Sunday, May 6, 2012

I.fairy Super Crystal Blue Review (16.2mm)

Hi everyone  good evening its beeen awhile  i been really busy and tired. but i still have a lot of lenses to write review..  pew pew .. i finally got to relax and  not lazy to do reviews or write something..... but anywho  this lenses i purchase it at uniqso  I highly recommend their website /store   like i have always said before they are awesome ! and valued their customer  and appreciate customers .. make you feel good! so check them out :)... so anywho:) lets go on my review ..
Product Particulars
1.Sold as : Per Pair
2.Diameter : 16.2mm
3.Base Curve : 8.6mm
4.Water Content : 55%
5.Replacement Period: 12 months




COLOR  /DESIGN ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ I like it i wish it was brighter :D like the green one... but its blue so yeppey reminds of me bubble lens / or  forest lenses .. they show up on my eyes :) but im sure on blue /green or hazel eyes this would look beautiful :)..

COMFORT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ I love I.fairy circle lens they are just super comfortable on my eyes ^_^ thats A for awesomeness! hehehe  but do remember our eyes are different so it may not be as comfy to you !

ENLARGEMENT ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥ I.fairy lenses are quite  huge 16.2mm so yush they give me that  dolly eyes /alien/ bug eyes effect :D   .. unnatural for sure but thats what im going for :)..

So thank you :D hope this help eeee hehehe .. have a wonderful night:)
















Angel Wing Heart