Sunday, May 13, 2012

Geo Xtra WI-A21 Violet Review Gift From UNIQSO



Hi konbanwa! weeee :D its a great day  whoooopie ^__^,, hope ya all are having awesome day too heheh  and night! so anyway  ya i got a lot of my orders like wig , avon stuff,  and ill review them too! sometime :) .. but for now i am reviewing a lens :P  hehe this is kindly given as a GIFT  by  awesome uniqso  :) SO THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!♥♥♥♥♥  You guys should check them out :D  and their facebook too!  they are one of the best lens site ever and really great communication  with  customer ;)..

COLOR /DESIGN♥♥♥♥♥ /♥♥♥♥♥  I actually love this lens its noticeable,  the color is brighter than my super nudy violet which is really suprising to me  i thought itd  just blend in and wont show as violet  but it is! still they arent crazy bright :)

COMFORT ♥♥♥♥♥ /♥♥♥♥♥   I have this for weeks now it is AMAZING i dont have problem with it , it fits perfect in my eyes doesnt move around . also i know  that not all of geo lenses are  comfortable i have experience that before  but some are comfortable like this one ;) hehee and few of my lenses..

ENLARGEMENT ♥♥♥♥♥ /♥♥♥♥♥  I  love 15.mm lenses i think they are perfect not  over the top but  it does give you that dolly effect/ bug eyes /alien-ish eyes hehehe  and with the thick  limbal ring around this lenses on photograph they are more noticeable that they are fake :D...






















Angel Wing Heart