Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Geo Flower series Lotus purple /violet lens Review ( 15.mm)

  •  COLOR/DESIGN 4/5 its not bright at all , it is  dark purple on my eyes  or bluish  but  its growing on me i actually love them now :D.  it show up more in pictures .the design of this lens is quite odd to me but i like it :)
  • COMFORT 4/5 This lens is pretty comfortable but its not  the same with my other lenses that i couldnt feel it at all. its really nice lens though.
  • ENLARGEMENT Its  15.mm its decent size i actually think this lenses are perfect size for me its not super huge but it certainly give you that enlargement you want.Overall this is circle lens is very   pretty .. 
Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Life Span: 1 Year Disposable
BC: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 15.00 mm
Water content: 38%












Angel Wing Heart