Saturday, January 28, 2012

Geo Super Nudy Brown Review (14.8mm )

.Diameter : 14.8mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Water Content : 38%
Replacement Period: 12 months
brand: Geo Medical

  • for me this lens COLOR wise  /DESIGN 5/5 it is vibrant  i get compliments, this lens is not natural looking at all  it stands out  for sure BUT its really pretty ! Does have that halo effect or shiny effect on your eyes
  • for COMFORT  id say 4/5  because i can feel it  once in awhile in my eyes but i love it !!
  • for ENLARGEMENT  3/5  for me i dont think its that huge i mean its a little larger than my natural iris  but   hehe i love it
  • overall this lens is great  im happy with it ^_^ highly recommend to those  people that have brown eyes and want their eyes to stand out more 







hehe my hollow ichigo :P











    Angel Wing Heart